Thursday, December 11, 2008

Elevators: What the hell is going on???


Can somebody please let me know what the hell is going on?

I've never really thought about it before, but today I was getting back from my walk (man, I have to stop using that word), and The Big One and I got on to the elevator.  Some other person gets on with us, and he friggin LOVES me.  I mean he's responding to my high pitched squeels, my efforts to jump and lick his nose, clinching his hands in my paws, the whole arsenal. 

I was on fire.  Everything was working.  It wasn't anything like the typical response I get from people: "Why is she so excited?"; "What's wrong with her?"; "Is she retarded?"; "Maybe you should put her down."

But this new guy was special.  We had to hang out a LOT more.  

So the doors of the elevator open and the guy gets out.  Okay, we're going to follow him, right?  Wrong.  Jackass The Big One decides to let the door close again.

Then, and this is the unbelievable part, after only 3 seconds, the doors open, AND WE GET OUT!!!!  Why couldn't we do that 3 seconds ago?!  Marf!

I look up and down the hallway for the greatest guy ever, and he's nowhere to be found.  MARF!!!!  

He didn't look very fast to me, and the closest apartment has to be a good 50 milkbones from the elevators (what a stupid name for them, by the way).  He had a 3 second head start!  What the hell is going on??

Marf a million,

Molly




No comments: