Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Marf (Post)


Hello everyone.  My name is Molly.  I am 11 years old (1 1/2 people years.)  I was born in Youngstown, Ohio, the birthplace of William McKinley and, of course, the Welsh-American movement.  I currently reside in the Strip District region in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where my owners, The Big One and The Little One, take pretty good care of me.  

I started this blog for personal reasons.  I spend most of my life in the crate in the middle of our apartment, which isn't a bad way to go considering The Big One always leaves the Game Show Network on for me.  I'm a big fan of the more vintage game shows like Match Game and Let's Make a Deal, and even Family Feud (but not the newer Family Feud with Al from Home Improvement, he's just awful.  Marf.)  So I've got a lot of time to think, and it's nice to have an outlet like blogger to vent.  

My hobbies include yawning, looking for food, sneezing, and marfing (barking under my breath) at the door at potential intruders (though sometimes I run to the door knowing full well that no one's there just to keep up appearances.)  

I look forward to sharing the details of my day with you all.  Please feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. 

Marf,

Molly

No comments: